• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Red Faced Pocahontas

If I have to hear that Harvard trained B SQUAWk that phony-phucking-Okie-from-Muskogee shite about her “Pee-Paw” explaining to her that her high-cheekbones are a sign that her mouth is Choctaw-full of mustang shat I’m gonna scalp myself.

wow, what an absolutely idiotic thing for you guys to be getting so angry about with the absolute shit storm happening in the WH.

rubes will rube i guess...

A classic rube action is the inability to realize you are a rube despite everyone informing you of your rube status, i.e. Lectro and sailor (though sailor may have brain damage and dementia, which is a disability and a different category)

If I have to hear that Harvard trained B SQUAWk that phony-phucking-Okie-from-Muskogee shite about her “Pee-Paw” explaining to her that her high-cheekbones are a sign that her mouth is Choctaw-full of mustang shat I’m gonna scalp myself.

Brought back simply because it is an instant fucking classic 👊🏻

Back