• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

Can see why Thompson didn't even start for Marshall. This #11 dude might be better than Doral.

Can see why Thompson didn't even start for Marshall. This #11 dude might be better than Doral.

Holy shit, Thompson didn’t even start for them? Why in the fn world was he good enough to start in the ACC, then?

It is sad that almost every coach in the country is better than anything Wake has had in the past 8 years. Part of being a fan is appreciating good basketball not just the uniform.

This year was terrible basketball.

While I will not pull for the likes of Buzz or Keatts, I can still appreciate what they do.

If Wellman was not a pompous ass supported by idiots (no offense intended), Wake would have a new coach and some hope for next year. It would be nice to not have to look elsewhere to appreciate good basketball.

So much this. Let's not act like it's hard to hire a good coach who can get to the tournament and win. Butler has done it six times in less than 20 years.

Rondale with the game-sealing steal.

this might be the greatest thing i've ever seen.

Arkansas with a 13-0 run to get within 1.

Perfect time for Gregg Marshall to ditch Wichita for Winston-Salem.

the lipscomb coach is really good looking

not sure what it is

Back