• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

I wonder how many teams lose when they shoot 20 or more 3ptrs and make 50% of them.

Ayo should have gone to Loyola if he really wanted to rep Chicago and win.

Loyola are fun to watch. Gotta away from their great passing game which almost cost 'em, but came up with the big shot

and you idiots wanted to hire rick barnes? his team just choked against am 11 seed. god all of you are so dumb.

shit. forgot to log off my DCdeac account before posting.

Reactions: Ayo
Sucks for Houston, but man. Make your FTs. Put two men on the block to rebound a miss or at least possibly work some time off the clock. Guard the inbounder. None of it would have matter if dude made the FTs, but Sampson didn't put his team in position to recover.

Sucks for Houston, but man. Make your FTs. Put two men on the block to rebound a miss or at least possibly work some time off the clock. Guard the inbounder. None of it would have matter if dude made the FTs, but Sampson didn't put his team in position to recover.

Agree. Reminded me of Manning. Dumb.

Btw, Nessler is terrible at calling basketball. Doesn't even sound like he wants to be there. Stick to football.

Btw, Nessler is terrible at calling basketball. Doesn't even sound like he wants to be there. Stick to football.

Nance is awful too. Gus Johnson needs to come back for March Madness.

syracuse basketball is really boring to watch

Back