• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

lol
gimmick defense. holy shit, people will find excuses for anything. "well he won the lottery but it wasn't like he picked his numbers or anything - he just let the computer do it."

Have you watched many Syracuse games? It’s like Groundhog Day. In the last 6 minutes, they lost their second leading scorer and subbed in a guy that’s played 11 minutes all year and was a walk on. It didn’t matter. MSU still couldn’t find open shots. I mean, yeah, they can win with it. But the games are horrendous to watch. All offense bogs down to just passing it around to find an open 3 or a guy in the middle. Ugly, boring basketball.

sad-cartoon-ram-illustration-looking-47478015.jpg

There are A&M fans who went to Charlotte to see their team lose to Wake Forest in football and beat UNC in basketball.

Some REAL history made in Charlotte. UNC's first in-state tourney loss since 1978. Six years longer than it took a 16 to beat a 1

Btw, Nessler is terrible at calling basketball. Doesn't even sound like he wants to be there. Stick to football.

Yup.

Three man booths are largely bad, too.

I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised by the woman calling a few games... She actually pays attention and comments on basketball things instead of nonsense.

Is Mick Cronin really gonna blow this region and game?

Duke is going to fucking destroy Syracuse.

Clemson looking great again. Auburn really has fallen apart down the stretch of the season (I know they had a key injury).

Is Brownell suddenly a good coach? Their success this year is almost inexplicable, especially since Grantham injury.

NCAA Tournament Thread - Jairus Lyles: NCAAT Legend and Walking Bucket

Yup.

Three man booths are largely bad, too.

I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised by the woman calling a few games... She actually pays attention and comments on basketball things instead of nonsense.

Are you surprised by that because she’s a woman or because she’s a college basketball color commentator?

The South could be Nevada, Loyola Chicago, UMBC and Kentucky

Back