• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

Davidson pulling the old slick ball, tight rims, short nets can’t hit a shot thus far.

That and UK is so damn long. We had none of that length and pressure D.

I just want to say...this time of year makes me despise Ron Wellman and what he has done to our basketball program more than any other time of year.

I want to watch Wake Forest play in the big dance, dammit.

I want Wake to win a national championship in basketball before I die.

Screw you Ron Wellman. The only good thing about March is basketball and you’ve ruined that for an entire fan base.

Hate it also that Wellman and Hatch destroyed our flagship program and March Madness fun. :mad:

This should debunk all the talk about what a great coach Kevin Keatts is.....

Dude took a team with absolutely no one and no expectations, got them to the NCAA tournament, and has good players coming in next year.

Bob McKillop is like the coolest dude ever.

The camera angle is terrible in this Davidson game. Feels like it's mounted on the ceiling

In a low scoring game, number 23 for Davidson is 4-17 from the floor. That’s not good for upset.

And number 32 plays the whole game and scores 2 points. Can’t beat UK like that.

UNCG player allows a Gonzaga guy to get behind him for an easy cherry picked dunk and Wes immediately sends his sub to the scorer's table

This would have been Manning's reaction:

tulsa-golden-hurricane-head-coach-danny-manning-during-a-ncaa-game-picture-id578867540

Do you have a job to do or do you work from home these days?

Arizona is going to win, but it would be sweet if Arizona lost this with their scummy recruiting.

Back