• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

Buffalo's #grit is just off the charts. And this #10 with the headband who just keeps cutting up the Zona D, MY LAWD.

Trier and Alkins are complete frauds

Haven't they already announced they're going pro after the season? giggle

And Buzz picks up a tech with 48 seconds left to shut the door on VaTech. Now making a complete ass out of himself. Still can't believe there are Wake fans who wish that troll was running our program.

Hahahahahaha 25 points aint an upset, its an ass whoopin

And Buzz picks up a tech with 48 seconds left to shut the door on VaTech. Now making a complete ass out of himself. Still can't believe there are Wake fans who wish that troll was running our program.
lol, what a dumb post

Not even the end of Thursday, and no more Pac-12 teams left.

Does make me feel a little better that when it comes to ACC programs that at the least fail to exceed expectations when in the tournament, we've got plenty o' company

That's what I get for believing in AZ. Now, UVA has possibly the easiest route to the Final 4 of any team in the expanded field era.

Yeah, because we are in soooooo much better shape as a program. Stupid fucking post.

Back