• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
What the hell is this camera angle for WES vs. the Zags?

Last edited:
UNCG looks well prepared. Not scared. WE WANT WES...

Looks like an acc coach. Our past two just look lost. Hire him.

i've never in my life seen a wake team come out in a tournament game like WES and the boys are coming out like now

james dickey would have been our best PF

They aren't very good at basketball but they are definitely playing hard. That's coaching.

Wake Forest professor Chris Webber is impressed with Wes. Makes you wonder.

UNCG may not beat Gonzaga but they look better coached at this point than any Wake team in 8 11 years.

In on Wes

Rhode Island with the ultra-quick consecutive threes. It feels like JJ Reddick did that to us a half-dozen times.

He wins this game, he's gone, right?

Probably gone either way. Gonna be a sweet next 30 years for some lucky school.

Roy, K, Self, Cal, and Alford will all probably be forced out so their schools can get in on the Wes Sweepstakes.

what are all these movements and cuts on offense that uncg is running? i thought your guards were supposed to dribble around until the shot clock hits 5 seconds and then chuck up a prayer?

Probably gone either way. Gonna be a sweet next 30 years for some lucky school.

Roy, K, Self, Cal, and Alford will all probably be forced out so their schools can get in on the Wes Sweepstakes.

But I thought Wake was his dream job? Why wouldn't he come here later if that is the case?

Back