• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking: Andrew McCabe fired—HE GONE

Of all the idiots on this thread spouting complete horseshit, it’s strange that only sailor is still around.

Gets his money back, which is the right result, and gets his attorneys' fees paid, also the right result. Dumb of Trump to fire the guy only to end up making the government pay a couple hundred grand more than they would have owed him had he not been fired or been allowed to keep his pension.

Gets his money back, which is the right result, and gets his attorneys' fees paid, also the right result. Dumb of Trump to fire the guy only to end up making the government pay a couple hundred grand more than they would have owed him had he not been fired or been allowed to keep his pension.

Yeah, real dumb. You get he doesn't care about the government's responsibility, right?

He literally doesn't care about anyone other than himself and sometimes his family.

The IG report will be devastating

McCabe already singing like a bird. Just released statement he was forced to end the Hillary investigation by others.

This is going to get ugly

Obama may need to borrow some of putin’s Nerve agent

WHY AM I ALWAYS RIGHT?

#sources

So about those sources…..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...ate-federal-inquiries-alleged-misconduct-repo

This story will eventually be grasped and picked up by MSM.

It has #metoo implications

The Left would do well to become aware of Robyn Gritz (excuse me, I referred to her as Rachel — the story is not new)

The Left would do well to cut bait with Andrew McCabe because more light is coming and it will get uglier.

The problem for the Left is that exploration of the Gritz affair will lead to the exoneration of General Flynn.

General Flynn was smeared and fired by Obama a month after he wrote a letter of public support for Robyn Gritz - a woman highly regarded for her field work worldwide in counter-terrorism. McCabe has other sides to his character that will be coming to light.

Read it you fucking dumbass. It is all documented. You have government docs through FOIA lawsuits that corroborate.

Man, Lectro was something else.

Andrew McCabe is Crook and he will soon joined by other Crooked agents-personnel of the FBI and Department of Justice

Treason and Sedition will not pass!

I wonder if Lectro has a 6-Jan alibi.

Yeah, real dumb. You get he doesn't care about the government's responsibility, right?

He literally doesn't care about anyone other than himself and sometimes his family.

Yep. Given how incredibly petty and vindictive Trump is, what he did to McCabe fits perfectly. As for costing the government extra money and embarrassment and all that, I'm sure that he doesn't care. All he cares about is that he fired McCabe and tried to make him as miserable as possible. He goes after critics and enemies with the gusto of a mob boss.

Dumb to all of us...

But to him it probably helped keep the rest of the minions in line. Nothing like depriving a career civil servant of their retirement to scare the shit out of anyone who might speak out about you.

I think it's kind of ridiculous to presume a guy can't run a junk collection business based on what he posts on a message board. People can be good at one thing without being good at something completely unrelated.

Are we talking about hauling away junk? Because just collecting junk seems like a bad business idea.

Are we talking about hauling away junk? Because just collecting junk seems like a bad business idea.

I think junk businesses do both. They haul it away and collect anything they could sell for extra cash and dispose of the rest. It's a pretty good model.

One man's trash and all that. Well good for lectro, I guess. He was fun to have around until he wasn't.

Back