• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking: Andrew McCabe fired—HE GONE

And the people I can’t stand the most are those like ConnorEL-Con who pretends to enjoy a good muck-raking but who would not know a Sage of Baltimore from a Hooker on Charles Street.

It’s just this sort of farcical chart that would have earned H.L.’s thunderous ire.

All sizzle, no steak

The topic was lying hypocrites.

In this particular case, the accusation that Comey lied comes from Trump using Fox and Friends as a source.

The same pathological liar that claims without evidence that Hillary lied to the FBI.

I don’t condone lying. If Comey lied, let him suffer appropriate consequences. But I’ll not take constantly lying Trump’s accusation as evidence.

The topic was lying hypocrites.

In this particular case, the accusation that Comey lied comes from Trump using Fox and Friends as a source.

The same pathological liar that claims without evidence that Hillary lied to the FBI.

I don’t condone lying. If Comey lied, let him suffer appropriate consequences. But I’ll not take constantly lying Trump’s accusation as evidence.

I mean the quotes confirm that both Maccabe and Comey, or at the very least Comey lied. You responded well pubs are worse! That seems ireeevant to the issue at hand.

No, the quotes don’t confirm a lie.

The accusation that they are lies came from Trump via F&F, as I said.

I was responding to the Tennessee Williams quote.

No, the quotes don’t confirm a lie.

The accusation that they are lies came from Trump via F&F, as I said.

I was responding to the Tennessee Williams quote.

They contradict each other’s, so someone or both is lying. I know they are on your team but common man.

meh, mccabe and comey's testimony was that one told the other something and the other didn't remember. Them being different is #fakenews. Its as silly as every news outlet that reports someone is 6 degrees from kevin bacon and the kremlin.

They contradict each other’s, so someone or both is lying. I know they are on your team but common man.

Ummm...no and no.

I don’t post much about these guys or the Russia/Mueller stuff.

I do poke at Pubs/Trump.

Trump your guy?

When even plama calls you out for spouting partisan nonsense you should probably hang your head in shame.

Jill McCabe is a good liar. She got the money on the ass end of a lost cause campaign and Grassley has already demonstrated that sweet 50’s G-Man Andy used his position to help her campaign.

Dems are the best at lying — so smooth after so much practice

The obstruction probe was an idea the FBI had previously considered, but it didn't start until after Comey was fired. The justification went beyond Trump's firing of Comey, according to the sources, and also included the President's conversation with Comey in the Oval Office asking him to drop the investigation into his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/06/po...ction-probe/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

So now we have an obstruction of an investigation (McCabe firing) into an obstruction of an investigation (Comey firing) about a compromised national security advisor (Mike Flynn).

Think that’s right.

And Flynn ended up turning on Trump anyways. The only person Trump DIDNT turn on ended up being the one he should have just abandoned.

Back