• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boards Loading Slowly & Acting Weird

Red alert! I think about 1/3 of my clicks this morning have resulted in 504 errors.

Yeah, it's extra slow this morning for me.

OGBoards has been miserable on my tapatalk for weeks. Sometimes takes minutes to load, often crashes, and doesn't refresh. I've been posting a lot less because of the problems.

Tapatalk sucks dick for the last couple days. Loads fine on the desktop tho

I've been posting a lot less because of the problems.

This is where I'm at, too. I typically browse/post on phone and laptop, and both have been heavily affected these past few days. I'm spending a lot more time on websites I'd usually consider secondary to the boards.

Yeah, was about to come and ask if people were seeing improvements. We'll see if it holds, but we're working with our hosts and they say they made some adjustments that should help (after TW finally got it escalated by leveraging our account rep).

Weird stuff is happening. My posts on the Bullshit Trump Says thread isn't showing up. I tried to post again and am told it's a dupe post. Tilt posted there (I can tell from last post), but I don't see his post either.

Tried on 2 different browsers. On the 2nd, I never logged in.

Weird stuff is happening. My posts on the Bullshit Trump Says thread isn't showing up. I tried to post again and am told it's a dupe post. Tilt posted there (I can tell from last post), but I don't see his post either.

Tried on 2 different browsers. On the 2nd, I never logged in.

Yeah something is off w/ that thread for sure. I'm running a rebuild thread task now, should take awhile but will hopefully fix that issue. :eek:hnoes:

Ok, well I fixed that issue (needed to run a fix threads script in Vbulletin, which was supposed to be safe to run/not cause locks, but apparently caused a lock on the database until it ran through all 30k threads). Sorry about that delay (really should have tried running that one late at night to be safe but I felt like that kind of thread issue was higher priority to fix since it was likely happening on other threads as well) but now everything should be good again, minus all the queued up posts submitted at the same time that all got processed at once when that finished.

Back