• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boards Loading Slowly & Acting Weird

Certain threads will load very slowly for me in any format I try.

Not sure if it’s related to my preferred means of accessing this place (safari on iPad), but lots of delays loading pages again.

Just reporting.

I've noticed it too. I had a time today where I submitted a reply and before the screen reloaded, there were already 2 replies after it. One of them quoted mine.

I've noticed it too. I had a time today where I submitted a reply and before the screen reloaded, there were already 2 replies after it. One of them quoted mine.

i just clicked "reply with quote" and it took 5 seconds to bring up the quick reply box

On the “currently active users” list, RattlerDeac has a “+” after his name. Only one I see. What’s that about

Seems like the board AIDS have returned - its a slog to navigate on my phone and laptop. Turned off the wifi on my phone its still crawling.

Yeah, this host just seems to have random shit slow us down about once every couple weeks-ish. Put a ticket in and just rebooted the server so hoping that helps a little. We will be looking for other options in 2021.

Made a new coronavirus thread and it loads super quickly vs the old 420-pg one. Maybe that changes by pg 20 but I'm thinking the rumor that pg length has something to do with it is right.

that SEEMS like a good idea, but it violates the policy of letting Ph start all "OFFICIAL" threads, so that's not going to work

Back