Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boards Loading Slowly & Acting Weird

RIP boards

Red alert! I think about 1/3 of my clicks this morning have resulted in 504 errors.

Yeah, it's extra slow this morning for me.

quick, someone insult cookout

Rusty Larue
    is this a problem we can throw money at?

A Young Go-Hard
    OGBoards has been miserable on my tapatalk for weeks. Sometimes takes minutes to load, often crashes, and doesn't refresh. I've been posting a lot less because of the problems.
    Draxx them sklounst

Tapatalk sucks dick for the last couple days. Loads fine on the desktop tho

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    I've been posting a lot less because of the problems.
    This is where I'm at, too. I typically browse/post on phone and laptop, and both have been heavily affected these past few days. I'm spending a lot more time on websites I'd usually consider secondary to the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    quick, someone insult cookout

[motivational zing]And to consider, this place was established largely as a criticism of the competency of...others.[/motivational zing].
    I love mankind...it's PEOPLE I can't stand!!

Much better now.

Thanks

Yeah, was about to come and ask if people were seeing improvements. We'll see if it holds, but we're working with our hosts and they say they made some adjustments that should help (after TW finally got it escalated by leveraging our account rep).

Thanks, Cookout.

Quote Originally Posted by WFU71 View Post
    Much better now.

Thanks
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    +1

Haha this was pretty much my exact response when they finally responded they'd changed some things and I went to load up the site to test it out.

ETA: test edit.
    Last edited by cookoutdeac; 05-04-2018 at 11:14 AM. Reason: editing works too

Weird stuff is happening. My posts on the Bullshit Trump Says thread isn't showing up. I tried to post again and am told it's a dupe post. Tilt posted there (I can tell from last post), but I don't see his post either.

Tried on 2 different browsers. On the 2nd, I never logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Weird stuff is happening. My posts on the Bullshit Trump Says thread isn't showing up. I tried to post again and am told it's a dupe post. Tilt posted there (I can tell from last post), but I don't see his post either.

Tried on 2 different browsers. On the 2nd, I never logged in.
    Yeah something is off w/ that thread for sure. I'm running a rebuild thread task now, should take awhile but will hopefully fix that issue.

Ok, well I fixed that issue (needed to run a fix threads script in Vbulletin, which was supposed to be safe to run/not cause locks, but apparently caused a lock on the database until it ran through all 30k threads). Sorry about that delay (really should have tried running that one late at night to be safe but I felt like that kind of thread issue was higher priority to fix since it was likely happening on other threads as well) but now everything should be good again, minus all the queued up posts submitted at the same time that all got processed at once when that finished.

Muchas gracias!
    I love mankind...it's PEOPLE I can't stand!!