• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Christopher Steele ordered to Testify

WATCH: ‘Coincidence’ in dossier continue piling up

Aleksej Gubarev, a Russian businessman named in the dossier, is suing BuzzFeed in Florida and Steele in London. The dossier claims that Gubarev was recruited as a Russian spy and that his web hosting companies were used to infiltrate the DNC’s computer systems. (RELATED: New Book Fills In The Gaps Of Major Dossier Allegation)

Gubarev’s lawyers have tried for months to force the London-based Steele to provide a deposition for the lawsuit against BuzzFeed, which is being heard in federal court in Florida.

Steele has resisted the efforts to provide a deposition, arguing that Gubarev’s lawyers are attempting to use his deposition in the BuzzFeed case in order to collect information for use in the lawsuit pending against him in the U.K.

But a British judge sided against that argument.

— What has Christopher been hiding? Why so adamant in not wanting to testify?

Now we will begin to find out why

Slander against a Russian oligarch, crook... :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

I think it’s great news. everyone testify. You guys are jacking off for nothing again and it’s hilarious

Let's see. I wonder who a jury will believe - MI-6's #1 intelligence officer for Russia or a Putin crony. Hmm, I'm sure a British jury will side with Putin after he has orchestrated multiple murders on British soil. But let's let Lectro, Moonz and Sailor jerk each other off about this non-story.

Wake, gossett, Connor, would one of you please break it to old man dementia that the Steele dossier ain’t worth the paper he wiped his with this morning. Karllllll must be watching 14 month old maddow reruns this morning while eating his fiber cereal

73929545.iRwm9jtP.jpg

Man when did the GOP allow their party to be taken over by so many loud mouthed ignoramuses

Back