• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Austin package bombs

29570913_2338407699503528_8320103328237765907_n.jpg

By definition of terrorism this is intentionally dishonest. But those feelings though.

Lectro hasn’t been in the company of a woman who knew who he was in at least 2’decades.

He hated his parents so he killed other people in his community?

Terrorize.

Terrorism.

Not the same.

Kelly Killmore is the bomber’s fake blond wig pink glove person who delivered the two packages.

The fed ex clerk takes 2 packages from a person wearing pink gloves and fake blond hair falling off under a baseball hat named Kelly KILLmore? Packages addressed to and from Austin?

Those feelings are from being trapped with no way out. Home schooled and dropped out of community college. Can’t function or transition to the real world.

Two electrical engineering degree parents (obviously intelligent) heavily involved in their church community.

The kid is somewhat estranged from the dad.

The kid gets canned from his job at semi conductor.

The kid is f&@d up.

I’m not making excuses about his feelings. He wasn’t making any political statement or agenda.

He hated his parents.

The point is that the definition of terrorism that you subscribe to is a steaming pile of shit. If people are terrorized, it should be classified as terrorism. The definition being narrowed to political and religious intentions is ridiculous. Who made that decision? Definitions of words are made by people, they are not divinely inspired.

Give me a good argument why this kid’s crimes shouldn’t be called terrorism.

ITT we learn that terrorizing people isn’t terrorism, and that listing excuses for a bomber who murdered innocents in cold blood is not excuse-making.

This shit is fascinating

If I kill you because I hate you it’s not necessarily a hate crime.

That’s shits fascinating too!

Have you seen any evidence he knew the people he bombed?

Why does the definition of terrorism have to change to fit your needs.

An abusive spouse terrorizes his wife.

An alcoholic parent terrorizes the family.

Son of Sam terrorized New York City/suburbs.

The Boston Strangler.

The Parkland School Shooter.

Wow close game!!! 41.3 seconds.

You asked me why the definition had to fit my needs, then listed reasons you needed it to fit yours.

RISC you at least agree then that Dylan Roof, the Charlottesville driver who plowed into the crowd, and the murderers of Emmit Till are all terrorists by your little definition?

Also all bombers of abortion clinics and the guy who shot up the Sikhs, right?

They are all terrorists. The white ones aren't as exotic as say a bunch of plane hijackers, so are therefore less scary. Amirite?

They are all terrorists. The white ones aren't as exotic as say a bunch of plane hijackers, so are therefore less scary. Amirite?

The rubes are too stupid to dream up an exotic plan like hijacking planes and crashing them into wherever.

Authorities Claim The True Austin Bomber Was Everyone Who Failed This Sensitive, Promising Kid

AUSTIN, TX—Deeply lamenting the loss of young Mark Anthony Conditt, the precocious yet thoughtful go-getter with a penchant for politics, city officials confirmed Thursday that the true Austin bomber was everyone who failed this sensitive, promising kid. “What our investigation is attempting to determine is this: Who’s the real terrorist here? And all the evidence points to it being everyone who refused to recognize the brilliance existing deep inside this sensitive, socially concerned young man,” said Austin Police Chief Brian Manley at a press conference, during which officials distributed a report listing multiple instances of the greater Austin community failing to nurture the vision and talent of the budding young genius, an oversight at least as dangerous as the series of bombs that left two dead and several others injured last week. “Everything we learned from his neighbors indicates that this undeniably special young man displayed all the classic signs of someone out to make his mark on this world, and that we did nothing to protect his future is the biggest tragedy we’ve had in Texas for a long time. And the worst part is that we are, all of us, to blame for his loss.” Manley refused to take questions, instead urging the people of Austin to question themselves after taking a long, hard look in the mirror.

RISC you at least agree then that Dylan Roof, the Charlottesville driver who plowed into the crowd, and the murderers of Emmit Till are all terrorists by your little definition?

Also all bombers of abortion clinics and the guy who shot up the Sikhs, right?

Nobody is denying these people are terrorists. And lol at your" definition. it is not hers or ours, its fucking Websters.

Last edited:
A rube is code for white trash, or the working class whites, or people that board members feel above and look down on condescendingly.

No it’s not. It’s code for prosperity gospel evangelical idiots who seemingly worship DJT.

I guess “terror” and “hate crimes” are defined for legal purposes.

Was the guy who shot Scalise a terrorist?

Is Cruz a terrorist? Aren’t teachers and students afraid to go to school? How many teachers have to go through false alarms and hide their kids and sweat bullets trying to either save themselves for their own kids sake, or the kids they teach?

Or are we trying to point fingers and say we are racist because we associate Muslims who yell allahu Akbar while blowing shit up with terror? Is that what it is? The race game? White privileged?

You seem very defensive about being called a racist. You ok, sweetie?

Yes, Cruz is a terrorist. Yes, Scalise shooter is a terrorist. That is my point. We as a culture decide the definition of terrorist, and Webster follows. By not calling these domestic assholes terrorists, we are doing ourselves a disservice. You seem to want to carve out white boys blowing people up from Muslim boys in Boston blowing people up. All terrorists are pissed at their wives or parents or former employers somewhere along the line before turning to terror

Back