• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keyshawn Woods Leaving Basketball Program

Yep, I bet he's secretly miserable playing for Holtmann and that 32nd ranked team, especially when he considers he could be playing for Danny Manning on a team ranked a mere 148 spots higher. Wow, what a tragic mistake.

Ķ

19 points and 2 clutch FTs to upset #6 seed Iowa State. He even got to put the OSU sticker on the bracket. Dude left here and became a team leader at OSU. I hope people who parroted those AD talking points about him feel dumb for doing Wellman and Manning's bidding.

happy for keyshawn. So many of our players the past 9 years have found success and winning only after they transferred from this couch fire of a program.

19 points and 2 clutch FTs to upset #6 seed Iowa State. He even got to put the OSU sticker on the bracket. Dude left here and became a team leader at OSU. I hope people who parroted those AD talking points about him feel dumb for doing Wellman and Manning's bidding.

they won’t feel dumb or admit they were wrong. they will double down. it’s 2019.

Keyshawn wins. Wake fans continue to lose. Happy he made the right decision.

Back