• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keyshawn Woods Leaving Basketball Program

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score

As I said at the start of the season, Keyshawn’s dad and Manning weren’t getting along and it led to even bigger problems with Manning and Keyshawn.

It just keeps getting better and better. I know he didn't have a great year, but in the right situation he can put it in the basket and it will be big loss for us.

It just keeps getting better and better. I know he didn't have a great year, but in the right situation he can put it in the basket and it will be big loss for us.
As the roster stands right now, shooting will be a pretty big issue next year. Gotta go get a grad-transfer in the Arians ilk.

As the roster stands right now, shooting will be a pretty big issue next year. Gotta go get a grad-transfer in the Arians ilk.

Heard there's a good one on the market, name is Keyshawn Woods.

I have no idea why, but it was fairly apparent that the chemistry on this year's team was not healthy. Whatever else happens off season, that must be fixed.

Transferring twice in your basketball career from places where you got ample playing time?

Red%20Flag.jpg

I was really hoping he'd take pride in contending for the best 6th man in the ACC.

Last edited:
So where do the majority of the 2 guard minutes come next year? Brown? Childress? A player yet to be named?

So where do the majority of the 2 guard minutes come next year? Brown? Childress? A player yet to be named?

If Manning was good at allocating minutes and setting a rotation, I wouldn't be worried. But since he isn't, I'm worried he's going to find the long lost third Wilbekin brother and play him 28 minutes a game.

A lot of our players were unhappy this year. It showed in their faces, their body language and their performance. Over the last four years their haven't been many instances of seeing our guys having fun.

Transferring twice in your basketball career from places where you got ample playing time?

Red%20Flag.jpg

I was really hoping he'd take pride in contending for the best 6th man in the ACC.
Seems dumb to be criticizing him when we don't even know what his intentions are. Maybe he just wants to start making money now that he has his degree. That's the more likely scenario to me at least.

Back