• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LECTROONZ endorses this article

I suppose it could have been worse..he could have named her “Lying Beaver”

You guys are like blow. Fun and entertaining and crazy for a little while, then you become tedious and boring and a hassle until it’s time to take another long break from you.

You guys are like blow. Fun and entertaining and crazy for a little while, then you become tedious and boring and a hassle until it’s time to take another long break from you.

Ok. From now on we’ll just call you “Wired&Tired” instead

99e4d070752057f0d59994bbed86129166ce08cf7f66d3bb415e91b89955180a.jpg

I love that the adjectives seem to come from a four year old...and even still his vocabulary is so poor that “little” had to be used numerous time. Trump is truly an imbecile, blockhead, boorish, simple and dim-witted.

And before the peanut gallery chirps in...i’m Rubber and you’re glue!

Thought I would finish my post in your idol’s intellect, for your edification.

I love that the adjectives seem to come from a four year old...and even still his vocabulary is so poor that “little” had to be used numerous time. Trump is truly an imbecile, blockhead, boorish, simple and dim-witted.

And before the peanut gallery chirps in...i’m Rubber and you’re glue!

Thought I would finish my post in your idol’s intellect, for your edification.

Ok, little buddy

Ok, little buddy

no problem little nooblick, err lectoron or whatever you guys are calling yourself. can i just call you rubes again? it makes you seem like adults at least.

Back