• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Football Season Tickets

I think it has to do with the fact that we play ND and Clemson at home. Those ticket prices will be higher than the rest and probably drive prices up.

There are also 7 home games vs. 6. We had 7 games in 2016 and the prices were higher than in 2017 when there were only 6. Of course they would have gone up anyway, but that is a big factor.

Just a reminder tomorrow is the first early purchase incentive deadline. Also as a FYI, prices went up this year.

2017 Pricing

2018 Pricing

Prices go up every year but you may be surprised by how much. It appears that they are exceeding the inflation rate.

I am a Seats Rights season ticket purchaser for many years and I looked back 10 years ago at the pricing in 2008.

In 2008 there were also 7 home games, the same as in 2018. In 2008 my single ticket price was $275 for an average per game price of $39.29. In 2018 the single ticket price is $470 for an average per game price of $67.14. A parking pass in the Blue Lot(which I prefer) in 2008 was $70 and in 2018 it has increased to $120.

In summary, in 2008 I paid a total of $345 for 1 ticket plus parking but in 2018 I will pay $590. This is an increase of 71%.

Wellman is not a bad investment guy!

When your product is more desirable, you can charge more for it

Being told by Well Man that he doesn't need my season ticket, seats rights, and DC monies plus my opinion, I told him (through a Steve Vallos phone call) where to stick it 4 seasons ago. Sorry Steve, you are a good guy.

As long as Well Mans pompous ass is in charge I won't give another dime to the athletic department. Just about every game is on my 55" Samsung Smart TV. My grill is on the paver patio, cold beer in the fridge, and a bathroom within a few steps. Then I don't have to drive 3 hours to get home. Almost 30 years of Gold Lot, Blue Lot, Seats rights. Screw YOU Well Man.

Damn, when Bill George isn’t buying season tickets because of Wellman, that should send a message. Loyal fan. Fun tailgater.

Just another example of the war on white men.

Being told by Well Man that he doesn't need my season ticket, seats rights, and DC monies plus my opinion, I told him (through a Steve Vallos phone call) where to stick it 4 seasons ago. Sorry Steve, you are a good guy.

As long as Well Mans pompous ass is in charge I won't give another dime to the athletic department. Just about every game is on my 55" Samsung Smart TV. My grill is on the paver patio, cold beer in the fridge, and a bathroom within a few steps. Then I don't have to drive 3 hours to get home. Almost 30 years of Gold Lot, Blue Lot, Seats rights. Screw YOU Well Man.

I don't have a 3 hour drive but this is my current position as well. I won't give another dime until Wellman is gone and the house is cleaned. Was in the DC over 40 years.

Damn, when Bill George isn’t buying season tickets because of Wellman, that should send a message. Loyal fan. Fun tailgater.

Sure can't blame Bill. A great friend who I enjoyed years o great tailgates with.

Curious BG if this is understandable hyperbole (many of us longtime, loyal but perhaps not mega-$$ supporters have felt the same way), or if in fact you did have a personal conversation or correspondence w/Wellman where he basically told you to pound sand.

Curious BG if this is understandable hyperbole (many of us longtime, loyal but perhaps not mega-$$ supporters have felt the same way), or if in fact you did have a personal conversation or correspondence w/Wellman where he basically told you to pound sand.

I would run into the Well man at functions and it was like talking to Nurse Ratched on Opiods with severe constipation. When I would email, I'd get a canned response that didn't address what I emailed him about. Basically, the Well man has let me know he didn't need the minions.

Back