• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters

Is spending so much time in Augusta really winning?

Somebody needs to be the Dick around here and remind us all of life’s scoreboards. Yes it is. Just like Kansas St and Clemson have now pulled past us over the last 40 years in men’s basketball. We are losers because we choose to be.

Clearly my identity is a closely guarded secret. I went to great lengths when I set up my username to protect it.

Nonresponsive. Unwilling to sit across from the table and measure life’s successes from failures realistically. A very WF trait.

Just not nearly as insecure as you are. That's all.

Goddamn. Drew's got some weird fucking eyebrows.

Idk. My two year old has explosive diarrhea, my pregnant wife can't move her arm because of a contrast extravasation from a shoddy dye iv placement for a Ct scan, and when Lowes hooked up my new refrigerator two days ago they fucked up the water line causing bubbles under my floor. Maybe I could use some of that famous dr winning right now.

the older I get, the easier it is to recognize insecurity issues in others. Some people practically wear a sign that says "I am insecure and I feel a need to overcompensate as a result."

Last edited:
Clearly I’m in secure. The older I’ve gotten the more I realize losing in basketball doesn’t just happen. It is a product of a horrific alumni base who accepts complacency across the board in life.

Idk. My two year old has explosive diarrhea, my pregnant wife can't move her arm because of a contrast extravasation from a shoddy dye iv placement for a Ct scan, and when Lowes hooked up my new refrigerator two days ago they fucked up the water line causing bubbles under my floor. Maybe I could use some of that famous dr winning right now.

On the bright side recent research has shown just how deadly CT scans are

Clearly I’m in secure. The older I’ve gotten the more I realize losing in basketball doesn’t just happen. It is a product of a horrific alumni base who accepts complacency across the board in life.

because the average alumni of Kentucky and Kansas are out there grabbing life by the balls?

because the average alumni of Kentucky and Kansas are out there grabbing life by the balls?

That’s exactly my point. Those programs didn’t just happen. They were built by great humans. Too many WF alums just go to work thinking “it would be nice if we make money today.” 0 vision. The results are predictable.

Donaldross is much better than RJ at making threads all DR. And they said it couldn’t be done

The crazy thing is that donaldross is probably right about Wake basketball, but he is such a chode about it, he immediately triggers everyone and they shit all over him. It's very entertaining.

He hasn't changed one bit since his sports line days. We used to call and talk shit back then too. Donaldross, you should post tapes onto YouTube. Literally, same shit as the boards but on TV.

You are right. I’m a complete dick about it. Someone must be. This is insane. All of these alums act like they are employees and customers of Wellman. He’s a loser and we are complete morons for tolerating it. Wake basketball is what it is because we choose it.

Kansas isn’t just a winner because they just happened to be one. Neither is Duke. Both were a product of wise alums choosing to build it.

Back