• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters

DR apparently is against inheritance, legacies, & generational wealth so he should have no trouble building our new arena once Wake fires that super loser AD.

Yeah, the old main outdoor shop (on the right as you walk through Patrons corridor) was torn down a few days after the tournament last year. The new one is built in the same area, with a larger footprint.

Just for my clarification....this is the location adjacent to the practice range, yes ?

Mit is on here. Gets on my ass from time to time. I don’t agree with his entrenching the Joel or his dumping King Karl.

Just to be clear, DR was talking about Karl Hess, not rj and his toilet idea. Mit was 1000% behind that!

Has it been glossed over that DR is claiming Mit Shah posts on the boards?

Classic misread. No clue if he posts. He reads. Not afraid to text me and disagree either. Glad he’s a Deacon fan. There are about 200 wake basketball fans left. We should have a weekend of planning. Only P5 hoops fanbase that could fit everyone in a conference room.

Completely not humble brag - I have Berckmans Place badges for Saturday this year. Looking forward to making a fool out of myself trying to putt the replica 7, 14 and 16 greens. I'll say hi to Condi for all of you.

Now here is the real baller on the thread. That’s awesome.

He used to post on the old boards. The username was pretty obvious.

Just checked and that username has only posted once on these boards.

Last edited:
Interesting. Good to know he reads, although it's too bad he's likely disagreeing with DR about Wellman/Manning needing to go.

Now if he's disagreeing about DR's pining for a tinder box arena or general outlook towards life, then we're on the same page.

I know we're still a week away, but the weather next Wednesday and Thursday is not looking good.

doesn't matter, DR will be in the butler cabin. thanks for the concern though.

I know we're still a week away, but the weather next Wednesday and Thursday is not looking good.

This needs to push until Thursday or Friday. A friend got Wednesday tickets that he is sharing with me, and it will be my first time on the course.

This needs to push until Thursday or Friday. A friend got Wednesday tickets that he is sharing with me, and it will be my first time on the course.

I'll be there Wednesday too.
Plan to walk the whole course and don't forget the Par 3 tournament.
And, of course, the merchandise 'tent'. Bring plenty of $. Guarantee you'll spend it.
Lastly, eat a few pimento cheese sandwiches.

I'll be there Wednesday too.
Plan to walk the whole course and don't forget the Par 3 tournament.
And, of course, the merchandise 'tent'. Bring plenty of $. Guarantee you'll spend it.
Lastly, eat a few pimento cheese sandwiches.

Became partial to the egg salad sandwiches last time....tried but couldn't quite develop a taste for the pimento.

Back