• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters

Is ESPN going to actually show any golf during their golf coverage?

I know, I was glad he won last year, but watching him on 15 today was like watching the ending of Tin Cup.

I’m looking forward to seeing a clip of it.

Is ESPN going to actually show any golf during their golf coverage?

ESPN could learn a lot from the BBC coverage of Wimbledon. ESPN is a lot of analysis, hot air and sitting around with the experts discussing narratives and such.

Just show us the golf, or whatever sport.

How is Finau not even limping today? Dude freaking dislocated his ankle yesterday and popped it back himself, got to be tender.

I know, I was glad he won last year, but watching him on 15 today was like watching the ending of Tin Cup.

I’m not a Sergio fan but also glad he finally won last year. Fifteen today was absolutely painful to watch. And he has to stick around to award the green jacket on Sunday.

He’ll probably spend Saturday and Sunday in the clubhouse bar.

I’m not a Sergio fan but also glad he finally won last year. Fifteen today was absolutely painful to watch. And he has to stick around to award the green jacket on Sunday.

He’ll probably spend Saturday and Sunday in the clubhouse bar.

I think he's still riding pretty high off the win last year, marrying his hot wife and having a kid. He'll be alright.

ESPN could learn a lot from the BBC coverage of Wimbledon. ESPN is a lot of analysis, hot air and sitting around with the experts discussing narratives and such.

Just show us the golf, or whatever sport.

For some reason, American broadcasters focus on storylines and athlete bios instead of just showing the sport. I don’t know why. Do we like that?

For some reason, American broadcasters focus on storylines and athlete bios instead of just showing the sport. I don’t know why. Do we like that?

It's the way of the media now. I don't like it, I want to see the damn sport. I remember when the Superbowl pregame was an hour, now it's 6 hours or whatever.

It allows the broadcasters to make themselves a much more important part of the story.

Back