• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2018 MLB PLAYOFFS Thread (Cubs free)

Morosi saying the Phillies package is centered around Adonis Media, one of their top prospects. That would be a good deal for the Phils if they can rent Machado and only trade one of their top 5 prospects. Again, shocked no one like the Dodgers or Brewers is going all in with some crazy package. Guess there is still time.

Agreed on all points - last year was fun too with Judge/Stanton. Hope they can keep getting decent players - outside of Harper, not many household names in the group this year.

Ditching the silly waiting rule is a no brainer. I'd also guess that MLB would want to prop up guys like Hoskins, Baez, Freeman, etc with this event rather than recycling the same marquee guys every year.

I was bitching about Judge punking out on this year's derby in a group text. The lone Yankee bro said Judge blames his shitty July and August last season on the derby. Weak sauce. We want to see moon bombs.

So does Angelos veto the trade or does somebody fail the Orioles physical?

So does Angelos veto the trade or does somebody fail the Orioles physical?

Between those two options - failed physical is overwhelming more likely at this stage. I think it's a done deal though (pending MIL or PHL giving up more).

All of the teams in NL Central are really unlikable, except the Pirates who are really likable.

Morosi saying the Phillies package is centered around Adonis Media, one of their top prospects. That would be a good deal for the Phils if they can rent Machado and only trade one of their top 5 prospects. Again, shocked no one like the Dodgers or Brewers is going all in with some crazy package. Guess there is still time.

One Phillies beat writer is saying that the Phillies are trying to get Zach Britton as well, which makes some sense because our bullpen isn't very good. Medina and a few others for Machado would be a really good deal though, and I'd hate to kill it by overreaching.

Back