• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could permanently kill one of the seemingly permanent threads on this board, which would it be? I’m leaning towards the comic book movie discussion, although the hearthstone and darts threads are in the mix.

If you could permanently kill one of the seemingly permanent threads on this board, which would it be? I’m leaning towards the comic book movie discussion, although the hearthstone and darts threads are in the mix.

Just for spite?

In no particular order: Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret, Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island, and High Point U commits to basketball.

Anyone on here done Whole 30? Did it for 13 days before a wedding successfully, and now on day 3 of what hopefully will be the full 30. Doing it primarily to help with some gut issues - it's pretty intense, and the no alcohol part might be the hardest. How am I supposed to not drink beer on the golf course?

Haven't heard of it before but wikipedia did have this to say about it:

'The diet ranked last among 38 popular diets evaluated by U.S. News & World Report in its 2016 Best Diets Rankings; one of the raters, dietitian Meridan Zerner said: "We want behavioral changes and dietary changes that are slow and progressive and meaningful."[3] David L. Katz said of the diet: "The grouping [of banned foods] is both random, and rather bizarre from a nutrition perspective. If the idea is good nutrition, cutting out whole grains and legumes is at odds with a boatload of evidence."[1] It was selected as one of the worst health trends for 2013 by Health Magazine."

The most recent basketball game thread.

Few things rustle my jimmies like when our fans try to argue CP's number shouldn't be retired.

jimmy rustling is a phrase not used enough around here any more

Anyone on here done Whole 30? Did it for 13 days before a wedding successfully, and now on day 3 of what hopefully will be the full 30. Doing it primarily to help with some gut issues - it's pretty intense, and the no alcohol part might be the hardest. How am I supposed to not drink beer on the golf course?

Check out the "100 Days of Real Food" plan. Much easier to follow than Whole 30 and to sustain beyond a month. Alternatively, I've been using the Renaissance Periodization "Healthy Eating Template" which I like a lot and is easy to follow. Their general approach is targeting macros and timing your meals; they are best known in the crossfit and weightlifting communities for the cut templates which are designed for aesthetics and athletic performance, but the cuts can be pretty tough to follow.

the fucking fuck?

to be clear, my source of annoyance with each of them is different.
- if i want to talk about a specific comic book movie, i either have to wade through 100 pages of posts to see if my point was previously made or just say something out of the blue. so i just comment here which is fine.
- hearthstone simply pops up to the top as an unread thread and never goes away
- darts thread seems to disappear for weeks at a time and then SHIT its back
it's nothing personal towards the thread starters. i also agree the manning credibility thread should go. keep high point because it's always a good idea to remind slimeball ambulance chasing hucksters that the reason they advertise on bus benches is so we can rub our ass on their faces.

You can post whenever you want on the comic book media thread. People freakout when you post too soon, not too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back