• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. New episode tonight.

Remember when they teased Ra’s Al Ghul and everybody was like Oh My God!!!!!!! Now it’s like ugh.

League of Assassins stuff is so played. Part of it is Arrow and Flash look trite compared to Black Lightning.

lol....perhaps the reason for the decline of the CT is that we have an unending number of superspecific topics that would otherwise have been discussed here.

of course we also don't have any college kids getting drunk and sharing their exploits here anymore so that's probably the bigger issue

We also don't have any adult oversharers oversharing their exploits anymore either. Remember brasky and townie and RTQ and DHD and others? They drove this thing.

Taking a stab at an entertaining story for the sake of the CT:

Last year when I was in Brooklyn for the ACCT, we spent all day drinking the day before the tournament started and then went out to a nice dinner and kept drinking after at a friend's apartment from law school. Left there about 2 in the morning to go back to the apartment we were staying in and I was so drunk that I ordered our Uber to the Brooklyn Brewery where we were earlier in the day instead of the apartment. When we got out, I proudly proclaimed "we're here!" to which my girlfriend just shook her head and told me I was an idiot. We were probably 15 minutes away from where we were staying.

You guys going to visit Jack, Kack, Lack, Mack, Nack, Ouack, Pack and Quack before the big games?

Taking a stab at an entertaining story for the sake of the CT:

Last year when I was in Brooklyn for the ACCT, we spent all day drinking the day before the tournament started and then went out to a nice dinner and kept drinking after at a friend's apartment from law school. Left there about 2 in the morning to go back to the apartment we were staying in and I was so drunk that I ordered our Uber to the Brooklyn Brewery where we were earlier in the day instead of the apartment. When we got out, I proudly proclaimed "we're here!" to which my girlfriend just shook her head and told me I was an idiot. We were probably 15 minutes away from where we were staying.

So did you get out and tell that entertaining story you were going to tell us or did you hear one that you're going to share?

PH doesn’t have time for crazy hijinks like that when there’s comic book based tv to watch.

Our greatest challenges, our greatest rewards... 18 months of full nurture and counting. I’m so proud of my wife’s indelible serenity and my son’s appetite for adventure! The extra time and energy we spend cooking organic at home every meal, nursing him on demand, sole daily caregiving, learning sign language together, lap reading 10 books a day, playing and laughing and singing and dancing and bathing and sleeping together as a family... is all so dang worth it!!!
This is the best job I’ve ever had; thank you Lord.
#AwesomeAtlas #Dadvocate #AttachmentParenting #CrunchyParenting #BreastfeedingCanSaveTheWorld #DoingItOurWay #TheHardWay
#TwigAndFeatherPhotography #WilmingtonDoula #JuicePlusBaby #ArbonneMom #BabySigningTime

Sweet baby Jesus. “Indelible serenity” ?!?!

Ha. I follow a thing called "Sanctimommy" on FB that makes fun of stuff like this. I should send it to them...

It was made for that!

lol oh man this guy has one of those things that holds a baby bottle like a boob too

Whyyy tho

of course we also don't have any college kids getting drunk and sharing their exploits here anymore so that's probably the bigger issue

This sounds like a challenge. PIT BAR CRAWL

Speaking of #familybath, here’s a big bottle of NOPE from me.

9de178b9291b8e470c613c0952656f2e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back