• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning CT. May your week be filled with minimal effort and maximum reward.

this is a mini spring break for me -- leaving early today and tomorrow to look at houses and leaving early Thu to head to the beach for the weekend. off Friday.

Are there any specific memes that are just so burrowed into your head that you occasionally remember them and laugh?

For me it’s:

“Bitch stole my fish”
“Shit Tyrone, get it together”
and Util

Are there any specific memes that are just so burrowed into your head that you occasionally remember them and laugh?

For me it’s:

“Bitch stole my fish”
and Util
I like turtles

For me it’s:

“Bitch stole my fish”
and Util

Stomping grapes

I got bronchitis! Ain’t nobody got time for that

NCAAT thread got me thinking, could the US drop down to two time zones? seems like it could work. China just has one.

NCAAT thread got me thinking, could the US drop down to two time zones? seems like it could work. China just has one.

there is (was?) a bill in the FL legislature to make the state all Eastern time but with daylight saving all year round. so in the winter they will be 2 hours ahead of Central time. that would really fuck with someone like my dad who lives in Alabama but works in Florida, about 45 minutes away.

For me it’s:

“Bitch stole my fish”
and Util

“Look at that horse” kills me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back