• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any specific memes that are just so burrowed into your head that you occasionally remember them and laugh?

For me it’s:

“Bitch stole my fish”
“Shit Tyrone, get it together”
and Util

boom goes the dynamite

best part is when he whispers "I'm so sorry" to the anchors

NCAAT thread got me thinking, could the US drop down to two time zones? seems like it could work. China just has one.

WTF are you talking about?

"Geographically, China covers five time zones (Zhongyuan, Longshu, Tibet, Kunlun and Changbai Time Zones). However, the standard times used in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan Province are the same, for they are all in the same time zone (UTC+8), 8 hours ahead of the Universal Time Coordinated."

QFP

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

It was a biggie, but at least I immediately admitted it...unlike many here.

but not as amazing as allowing people to post as others, share sign on data and remain as posters.

Not as amazing as allowing someone who tries to gain access to another poster's account multiple times over time to continue.

My bad, rules are only to be used to protect your buddies.

but not as amazing as allowing people to post as others, share sign on data and remain as posters.

Not as amazing as allowing someone who tries to gain access to another poster's account multiple times over time to continue.

are you having a giggle mate?

Always the victim!!!!!

I don't even know any of the people in real life that RJ probably thinks I'm "protecting", not sure how they're my buddies.

how are you drunk already isn't it like 10 am in CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back