• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit lawyers I need quick legal advice.

I’m closing on a house on 5 minutes. Can I legally sign as David Dennison?

Pit lawyers I need quick legal advice.

I’m closing on a house on 5 minutes. Can I legally sign as David Dennison?

Not a lawyer. Pretty sure you can use the name of your childhood pet as your first name and the street name of the house as your last name.

This is not legal advice:

Don't believe all these lawyers that say 'I need to hear more details [on the clock]' and insta-spam 'hire a lawyer' for your simple legal questions.

michael corleone eating an orange like it's an apple in Godfather 2 - method acting?

Is the NBA in place?

What does Jerry West have to do with this?

We closed. I signed my real name like a sucker.

The old house is sad. It has no internet or tv.

Deposed someone Monday and asked them to spell their name. Their response after a long pause was “I think I understand what you’re getting at here” and proceeds to ramble for half a minute about mistaken identities. I was like no we just need you to spell it for the record but thanks.

Deposed someone Monday and asked them to spell their name. Their response after a long pause was “I think I understand what you’re getting at here” and proceeds to ramble for half a minute about mistaken identities. I was like no we just need you to spell it for the record but thanks.

ifH64J.gif

Anybody going to the Deer Tick/John Moreland show at Ramkat later this month? Thinking about checking it out.

i took anthro 101 or whatever with Folmar and thought he was great. Even let me take the final with my laptop because i dislocated my thumb and couldn't write

i took anthro 101 or whatever with Folmar and thought he was great. Even let me take the final with my laptop because i dislocated my thumb and couldn't write
Good dude. Didn't even seem to be on the tenure-track when I was there (Lecturer), but seems that he's been promoted since then.

Obscure trivia: Folmar was Townie's soccer coach at one point. I was asked to be a guest player for a tournament one time in eighth or ninth grade but when I showed up Folmar said he had changed his mind. Didn't connect him with my anthro lecturer until like halfway through the semester.

in at pitt
accepted PhD offer
going to pitt if this master's thesis doesn't kill me first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back