• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t realize Mayer is 40.

Mayer is really good in Dead and Company — he’s almost perfect in recreating Jerry’s style, though the vocals don’t quite fit. And Bobby singing all the Jerry tunes doesn’t work either. Needs more Oteil vocals.

Moving this week, so I guess I need to put all contraband in a single box and move that myself. It would be funny if I had it in my car and crashed and died and the paramedics are like, “wow, check out this shoe box. This guy partied.”

Just a shoebox ? Sad.

Mayer is really good in Dead and Company — he’s almost perfect in recreating Jerry’s style, though the vocals don’t quite fit. And Bobby singing all the Jerry tunes doesn’t work either. Needs more Oteil vocals.

Yeah, but donyou remember Mayer on Mickey Mouse Club with JT and Britney ? Rare that he made the transition to adult star.

Just found my Our Wake Your Funeral t-shirt.

Also, Screamin Demon shirts from 97-01. One year, it was khaki colored. Nice decision, whoever made that call.

Hard to decide who is worse: Hatch and the BOT, or Jeff Bezos. Thanks Trumbama.

Someone on Craigslist is selling a hot tub for $100 that they claim is in fine shape, just need it picked up tomorrow.

Hubby def got caught slaying a hoodrat in that hot tub, right?

Either that or when they opened the cover for the season they found a pack of drowned actual rats stewing in there.

Someone on Craigslist is selling a hot tub for $100 that they claim is in fine shape, just need it picked up tomorrow.

Hubby def got caught slaying a hoodrat in that hot tub, right?

Or they're getting a new bigger one. Or the one for sale has "issues" like a friend had with his.

I had a hot tub in my rental house. You either love them or you hate them. No one will buy one used though. I had to pay guys to rip it out and destroy it.

I am just so over the goddamn weather. I need some warmth.

Me too. I’m visiting my mom at the beach in FL this weekend and it rained all day yesterday and seems to be cold today. It was sunny and warm on Friday and I was supposed to get here at noon but instead I got to spend my afternoon in the Montgomery, AL Toyota dealer because my local dealer botched an oil change and my oil filter started leaking oil everywhere. Gonna have a pleasant call with the Asheville Toyota dealer tomorrow.

Same thing happened to me recently, but with Jiffy Lube. I guess you get what you pay for.

No child has ever more frequently yarfed in his bed over the course of his lifetime than my Boy. I am sure of it.

Hatch and the BOT really messed up my fall schedule with that 5 game home game stretch.

No child has ever more frequently yarfed in his bed over the course of his lifetime than my Boy. I am sure of it.

Ha. All three of my kids have the innate ability to make it to the toilet before puking, only to stand next to it and spew all over the bathroom, getting nary a drop into the actual toilet.

Ha. All three of my kids have the innate ability to make it to the toilet before puking, only to stand next to it and spew all over the bathroom, getting nary a drop into the actual toilet.

That seems hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back