• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the Faculty Council is to blame for this. Fire them!

I mean, it does suck when you have a Nugget due on the same day as game 3 of a 5 game home stretch. The schedule is just so #smalltime.

Someone on Craigslist is selling a hot tub for $100 that they claim is in fine shape, just need it picked up tomorrow.

Hubby def got caught slaying a hoodrat in that hot tub, right?

You really need to watch Thursday's episode of Atlanta.

I mean, it does suck when you have a Nugget due on the same day as game 3 of a 5 game home stretch. The schedule is just so #smalltime.
Many nuggets have been conceived and born at Groves during Wake football games

We move on Wednesday, but paid the movers extra to pack us on Tuesday, so we haven’t really done much to get ready to move and it feels weird. We already tossed all of our junk when we put the house on the market, so that substantially reduced the workload and effort that goes into moving, but still. Hard to believe we’re moving in 3 days.

SNL was pretty good last night.

Chadwick Boseman must be a great actor because he’s a pretty goofy dude in real life. Kinda like Jon Hamm.

Kurt Angle / Rhonda Rousey vs HHH ad Stephanie McMahon gives all the feels

Haven’t followed wrestling in years but I was in New Orleans this week and I kinda wished at had stayed over and gotten tickets.

Haven’t followed wrestling in years but I was in New Orleans this week and I kinda wished at had stayed over and gotten tickets.

I haven't either, but Kurt Angle back for first time in 12 years + Rousey's first & Brock's last match will get a PPV buy outta me.

Had no idea Kurt Angle was back. Thought he was in TNA or something like that. I remember reading reports on his dark matches. Then when he debuted on the big stage, he was awesome. Probably my favorite wrestler.

I found a quarter on the ground and was like SWEET 25 good lucks. Well, turns out it is an Effigy Mounds National Monument quarter which may be worth up to 1 whole dollar, which means, like, 100 good lucks! I'm full on good lucks! Happy Monday!

I found a quarter on the ground and was like SWEET 25 good lucks. Well, turns out it is an Effigy Mounds National Monument quarter which may be worth up to 1 whole dollar, which means, like, 100 good lucks! I'm full on good lucks! Happy Monday!

EL CHUPE, AMERICAN HERO!

This is going to be one of those springs where we don't really have spring and it goes straight from 40s-50s to 90s, isn't it?

This is going to be one of those springs where we don't really have spring and it goes straight from 40s-50s to 90s, isn't it?

Well, considering today is like high of mid-40s here and Friday is high of 81, I would say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back