• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the day off Tuesday and had a massage AND acupuncture and felt great, but whew boy, I was spent yesterday. Went home after work, passed out by 5, woke up at 8, went to bed, watched some basketball and Natural Curiosities (great before-bed viewing) but was fully asleep by 9 and then struggled to get up this morning. I think I’m back in the swing now though, but I must have had some negative energies released through my body yesterday.

Just saw two bees fucking at the bar. It was very sexual. Rock and roll.

I do wonder about the end game is of the posters who just shit on everyone all the time. A board that's just micro-olds and friends lashing out against a perpetual mid-life crisis and everybody in their way is kind of lame.

I'm pretty confident I'm the only poster who has placed needles into a taint. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

If you include TOB, you're not. I know my dad did it, and probably pretty regularly.

Craft was amazing; Le Bernardin was really good too. #obviousrecommendations

what do you even do in Napa?

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2Fkanto-go.jpg

Drink excellent wine during the day. I've got some recs if you want em palma

We're renting a house in downtown Sonoma with a married couple on their 10 year anniversary who has a daughter named Sonoma. I think I'm good on the recs. Restaurant wise we're doing Valette, Kenzo Napa & Sante.

That daughter is lucky her parents didn't like Goldschlager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back