• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not suicide. Not alcohol related. Freshman girl from Pennsylvania found in her dorm room around 10 PM. Might be some type of infection. WFU hospital assuring students they’re safe.

Since you started driving, what number do you think is higher: the number of gas stations you've filled up your car, or the number of toilets you've dropped a deuce in?

Since you started driving, what number do you think is higher: the number of gas stations you've filled up your car, or the number of toilets you've dropped a deuce in?

That's a great case question.

How often does the oldest person on Earth die?

Anybody else watching Barry on HBO? It's been OK so far... Not particularly groundbreaking, but enjoyable.

I travel a lot, but usually not by car, so I think it would have to be toilets.

It's probably toilets, but I definitely try to limit the number of toilets I'll be shitting in and certainly not randos unless in an emergency situation

i'mma go with gas stations, actually. i very very rarely poop outside of home

Hotels? Friends' houses? Work?

i'm pretty regular, homie, generally just poop every morning and am good to go

hotels and friends' houses, sure, but i'm thinking i've probably filled up at 200+ gas stations. can't imagine i've pooped in that many hotels or houses

i can count on one hand the number of times i've pooped at work over the last few years... most were emergency situations

Gas stations easily, and I haven't even had to drive much at all the past 4 years.

i pooped on the train once, that was probably my all-time worst poop experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back