• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, everyone could link their My Life Card to the club membership.

Here's what you need to do at the club.

Develop an entry app where you scan in at the gate. After you successfully scan, the app sends you an access code which you enter onto the keypad, thus opening the gate and giving you access to your shared private pool paradise.

Go back to the car to get your sunglasses ? Start over again.

what if the family doesn't have a smartphone

01_27_t.gif

90nf2q.jpg

Missed two questions based on the numbering of amendments. Guess I should have gone to law school like numbers so I could get them all right.

The real answer to this pool saga is WGAF

Integrating any sort of app seems like a giant waste of money.

What's next, you're going to keep an accurate count of the snack bar inventory? Haha good luck.

classic example of "it sure seems like there's got to be an easier way to do this in 201x" but there's not

I think Billions is only getting pub because there are exactly zero shows worth watching on TV right now.

I've been looking for something to binge and most of the new stuff on Netflix is garbage.

Haven't seen Billions, maybe I should have kept that $10/month sub to Showtime I got last summer to watch Twin Peaks but then never watched Twin Peaks and just wasted like 100 bucks.

I think Billions is only getting pub because there are exactly zero shows worth watching on TV right now.

I've been looking for something to binge and most of the new stuff on Netflix is garbage.

ATLANTA is one of the best shows of the last half decade or so. It's on right now.

ATLANTA is one of the best shows of the last half decade or so. It's on right now.

Probably a tough sell with the wife. Will likely save that one for myself once we have our 3rd kid and I'm up for the 1st feeding. Worked well last time in that I was able to get through pretty much all of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia over the course of a month or so.

Haven't seen Billions, maybe I should have kept that $10/month sub to Showtime I got last summer to watch Twin Peaks but then never watched Twin Peaks and just wasted like 100 bucks.

It left me with more questions than answers, but I'd have given you my login.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back