• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now 3-3 on track meets being postponed due to cold and rain. Stupid March weather.

Take me back to Texas.

Probably a tough sell with the wife. Will likely save that one for myself once we have our 3rd kid and I'm up for the 1st feeding. Worked well last time in that I was able to get through pretty much all of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia over the course of a month or so.

is your wife not into good tv shows or something?

It left me with more questions than answers, but I'd have given you my login.

Perfect, I don't want answers, it's Twin Peaks! I think I'm going to get the discs from the library here, which is what my buddy did. Everybody raving about episode 8, though, I have to see it now.

I did watch the first two episodes and those things were pretty pretty freaky.

We are now 3-3 on track meets being postponed due to cI old and rain. Stupid March weather.

Take me back to Texas.

I always assumed March was a spring month but I've come to realize that March might be the worst month weather-wise because it's so unpredictable. At least you know in July/August it'll be hot as balls and January/February cold as balls. March it'll go 75-45-65-35-70-40 over the course of a few days.

is your wife not into good tv shows or something?

She's usually pretty good... Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Fargo, etc.

But when she doesn't like something, I can't get her to even consider a second episode of it... The Wire, Deadwood, The Americans.

Maybe we'll give Atlanta a try tonight.

What comedy does she like?

She's usually pretty good... Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Fargo, etc.

But when she doesn't like something, I can't get her to even consider a second episode of it... The Wire, Deadwood, The Americans.

Maybe we'll give Atlanta a try tonight.

well, the Americans sucks, so she did good there

I think Billions is only getting pub because there are exactly zero shows worth watching on TV right now.

I've been looking for something to binge and most of the new stuff on Netflix is garbage.

Trailer Park Boys is great and new season drops on the 30th

Perfect, I don't want answers, it's Twin Peaks! I think I'm going to get the discs from the library here, which is what my buddy did. Everybody raving about episode 8, though, I have to see it now.

Great season, and great world of material.

Northern exposure if you can get the orig jams dvd is dope too

this is fun and all but I am going to go over to the real chat thread 219 where no negative discussion about the Americans is allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back