• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
update: a negative post concerning the americans has been made on the real chat thread 219 and I am ensuring that we take action on it

2790bq.jpg

I would just like to state for the record on this board, which has considerably more lax standards surrounding P2P engagement than [board redacted], that cookoutdeac is a fucking twat for his antagonistic behavior towards myself and [board redacted] as a whole

What comedy does she like?

First few seasons of Modern Family. First few seasons of Silicon Valley. First couple of seasons of Eastbound & Down. The Office.

So she's pretty good... There is stuff I like that she doesn't: Archer, Always Sunny, Rick & Morty, Family Guy

I know you are going to suggest "The Good Place." Not sure either of us are into that. Was thinking we'd try Veep from the beginning.

Little Mr Awesome’s mom defs posted a photo shoot including a glamour shot of her breastfeeding him on FB.

First few seasons of Modern Family. First few seasons of Silicon Valley. First couple of seasons of Eastbound & Down. The Office.

So she's pretty good... There is stuff I like that she doesn't: Archer, Always Sunny, Rick & Morty, Family Guy

I know you are going to suggest "The Good Place." Not sure either of us are into that. Was thinking we'd try Veep from the beginning.

Pics ?

I think it's less about his age and more about the glamour shots

donaldross and TheReff fighting and calling each other by full names on the High Point thread

yes, yes, this is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back