• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
prolly some of that accelerationist shit

Shaviro's 60 page No Speed Limit is a pretty good beginner's into to the theory through a critical look at film and novels

RSF and ITC trying to Other anyone who reads critical theory in this thread

p sweet
The term "other" is now considered by some a colonialist and racist term in my subfield. Not sure if that one will stick. Their proposed alternative is "alterity," which unfortunately is already a word that's already being used.

The term "other" is now considered by some a colonialist and racist term in my subfield. Not sure if that one will stick. Their proposed alternative is "alterity," which unfortunately is already a word that's already being used.

really? says who?

what kind of bear is best

stuck_inside-kids.jpg

My god baseball sucks. I had the braves game on for 10 minutes for some background sound and swear there was only one out recorded. The announcers did keep saying: up next is freddie freeman and then the 7th inning stretch!

Yeah. I’m totally over baseball. At least when you go watch pro golf you move around and people don’t ack like you’re a lunatic for leaving whenever you feel like it.

oh, fuck yeah

everything is better now okay we can talk about theoretical discourse or whatever the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back