• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
storebought ice cream: talenti caramel cookie crunch

pie >>>>> cake

also chick fil a icedream cones are very underrated

Heath Bar Cheesecake is amazing. Some would argue that it is a cake, but it presents itself as a pie with a crust.

Yep. It's closer to Chocolate Pie than any kind of actual cake IMO.

You know Ice Cream is better than cake or pies though, because how many times have you caught yourself eating Cake or Pie and thought "a scoop of ice cream would definitely make this better right now", but no one ever eats ice cream and thinks "man I really wish I had pie or cake with this ice cream"

Do you accept LinkedIn requests from people you interview that definitely are not going to get hired?

You know Ice Cream is better than cake or pies though, because how many times have you caught yourself eating Cake or Pie and thought "a scoop of ice cream would definitely make this better right now", but no one ever eats ice cream and thinks "man I really wish I had pie or cake with this ice cream"

this is the correct take. well-made ice cream is great. when I lived in DC there was an absolute dearth of good regular ice cream shops. it was all the aforementioned froyo or gelato where you pay 5 bucks for a teeny scoop. I always seek out ice cream shops when traveling -- I do not seek out cake shops.

Most cake is dry or there is a poor ratio of icing (aka the good shit) and the cake itself (aka the vehicle upon which you heap the good shit).

i mean, it's a fine dessert but let's get serious. i could go for the rest of my life and never eat ice cream again and be totally fine with it

now lets talk about Dippin' Dots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back