• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean, it's a fine dessert but let's get serious. i could go for the rest of my life and never eat ice cream again and be totally fine with it

now lets talk about Dippin' Dots

I wouldn't give it up over, say, cheese.. but it would definitely be the last dessert category I'd ever give up. Just having to give up an oreo milkshake at hate-fil-a (or any milkshake with a cookout tray) would be so hard.

this is the correct take. well-made ice cream is great. when I lived in DC there was an absolute dearth of good regular ice cream shops. it was all the aforementioned froyo or gelato where you pay 5 bucks for a teeny scoop. I always seek out ice cream shops when traveling -- I do not seek out cake shops.

Yeah. You'd think DC would be better with the super hot muggy summers. Alas!

Biometric screening day in the office, always a fun time. We get $625 for participating (spread out over the course of 12 months) so basically everyone signed up.

My aunt's special guy friend, who just sold his hotel in Montana (for prob a decent chunk of change, I'd imagine), just bcc'd me on an email he sent to his sons about the renovations he's doing to his place in Tortola after the hurricane. Could it be? What does it mean? Am I IN????

Fuck, I don't think I have another summer in me of constant jackhammering outside the library.

what kind of Orwellian hellscape do you work in?

They take your blood for testing, send you results within 48-72 hours, and then aggregate all the data to send along to the main office - I guess it cuts down on insurance costs somehow. I'm not really sure.

They take your blood for testing, send you results within 48-72 hours, and then aggregate all the data to send along to the main office - I guess it cuts down on insurance costs somehow. I'm not really sure.

s-l300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back