• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
First few seasons of Modern Family. First few seasons of Silicon Valley. First couple of seasons of Eastbound & Down. The Office.

So she's pretty good... There is stuff I like that she doesn't: Archer, Always Sunny, Rick & Morty, Family Guy

I know you are going to suggest "The Good Place." Not sure either of us are into that. Was thinking we'd try Veep from the beginning.

I was just wondering if she liked anything similar to Atlanta not that there’s anything that similar to Atlanta.

If you guys into comedy shows haven't fucked with Party Down, you should do that. There's even a Stormy Daniels cameo in an episode!

It's funny that they were just fondly reminiscing about a Masters trip several years ago, and now they're e-fighting on a High Point thread.

@ Chupe (quote function not working)

NO WAI! I thought my old roommate and me were the only people who loved Party Down. Best comedy show ever. The cast is super tight butthole. If I ever come into FU money I'm opening a Souper Salads.

First few seasons of Modern Family. First few seasons of Silicon Valley. First couple of seasons of Eastbound & Down. The Office.

So she's pretty good... There is stuff I like that she doesn't: Archer, Always Sunny, Rick & Morty, Family Guy

I know you are going to suggest "The Good Place." Not sure either of us are into that. Was thinking we'd try Veep from the beginning.

Veep is fantastic

If you guys into comedy shows haven't fucked with Party Down, you should do that. There's even a Stormy Daniels cameo in an episode!

Is that still available outside of hulu. If you have hulu do it. So good.

Mozart in the Jungle is good, so is Catastrophe -- both on Amazon Prime

Best part of TheReff's challenge to DR was when he said "you're not his agent or his basketball job lawyer."

Should I actually read that High Point U thread or just check here for updates?

I keep spacing on the new Mozart in the Jungle season. I'll need to start that this weekend.

Little Mr Awesome’s mom defs posted a photo shoot including a glamour shot of her breastfeeding him on FB.

Our greatest challenges, our greatest rewards... 18 months of full nurture and counting. I’m so proud of my wife’s indelible serenity and my son’s appetite for adventure! The extra time and energy we spend cooking organic at home every meal, nursing him on demand, sole daily caregiving, learning sign language together, lap reading 10 books a day, playing and laughing and singing and dancing and bathing and sleeping together as a family... is all so dang worth it!!!
This is the best job I’ve ever had; thank you Lord.
#AwesomeAtlas #Dadvocate #AttachmentParenting #CrunchyParenting #BreastfeedingCanSaveTheWorld #DoingItOurWay #TheHardWay
#TwigAndFeatherPhotography #WilmingtonDoula #JuicePlusBaby #ArbonneMom #BabySigningTime

Hoo Christ, that one where Ron Donald gets baked and accidentally locked in the coffin...

Our greatest challenges, our greatest rewards... 18 months of full nurture and counting. I’m so proud of my wife’s indelible serenity and my son’s appetite for adventure! The extra time and energy we spend cooking organic at home every meal, nursing him on demand, sole daily caregiving, learning sign language together, lap reading 10 books a day, playing and laughing and singing and dancing and bathing and sleeping together as a family... is all so dang worth it!!!
#AwesomeAtlas #Dadvocate #AttachmentParenting #CrunchyParenting #BreastfeedingCanSaveTheWorld #DoingItOurWay #TheHardWay
#TwigAndFeatherPhotography #WilmingtonDoula #JuicePlusBaby #ArbonneMom #BabySigningTime

Oh god. The faux-humble smugness. What a douche.

None of this sounds very crunchy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back