• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that dude. One of the few people that could come out in support of weed and make me like him less. He's just looking for a buck and trying to help fuck over little people and keep the legal weed trade in Ohio restricted to a bunch of rich guys/corps. Pretty much like everything else in the world, I guess, now that I think about it, so yeah, whatever. As long as my shit remains potent I'll just drift off into bolivian.

Fuck, I don't think I have another summer in me of constant jackhammering outside the library.

Woof. Sounds miserable. I guess you probably can't just invest in noise cancelling headphones if you have to be present and shit for your job, huh?

They are just about to start building a house next door and I am not excited. Phase 1 was tearing down an awesome old oak tree yesterday. Every giant branch/trunk-portion that hit the ground had my dog running around like a lunatic. Great time for a lot of meetings.

I was just doing a little research, and it looks like at some point between 2001-2005, it was determined that the minimum asking price for my aunt's special guy friend's hotel would be 3.65 mil. What do you think we're looking at in today's dollars? Similar? More? Not that he needs it, but maybe he wants to make sure my aunt is well taken care of, that's all, what a sweet guy. Dave! If you're listening, you're such a sweet, caring man. Almost like an uncle, like a fully legal uncle, to me.

Woof. Sounds miserable. I guess you probably can't just invest in noise cancelling headphones if you have to be present and shit for your job, huh?

They are just about to start building a house next door and I am not excited. Phase 1 was tearing down an awesome old oak tree yesterday. Every giant branch/trunk-portion that hit the ground had my dog running around like a lunatic. Great time for a lot of meetings.

It's the worst. Last summer they tore up everything in front of the UL, this summer they're tearing up everything in the Pit. I can have headphones at my own work station, but not at the Circulation Desk. It'll be fine -- this phase should be much less intrusive.

I was just doing a little research, and it looks like at some point between 2001-2005, it was determined that the minimum asking price for my aunt's special guy friend's hotel would be 3.65 mil. What do you think we're looking at in today's dollars? Similar? More? Not that he needs it, but maybe he wants to make sure my aunt is well taken care of, that's all, what a sweet guy. Dave! If you're listening, you're such a sweet, caring man. Almost like an uncle, like a fully legal uncle, to me.

Biff is the commercial real estate guy around here, he should know

Sounds like a vanity property in the path of hurricanes.

No way dude, the hotel is in Montana -- no hurricanes, just buffalo. He just has a pretty modest place in Tortola that I am happy to visit.

L'hôtel: http://www.thepollard.com/en-us

42192745.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back