• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss when we had a Bruster's. Their butter pecan might be the best ice cream ever.

I’m shocked to learn that ITC doesn’t like ice cream. It’s just unlike him to be contrary

i didn't say i don't like it - i said it's overrated. it tastes good and is a decent white person fun thing to do after dinner but people who wait like 30 min for a fucking ice cream cone are bonkers

Paula Broadwell keeps popping up as a friend request on Facebook. lulz

i didn't say i don't like it - i said it's overrated. it tastes good and is a decent white person fun thing to do after dinner but people who wait like 30 min for a fucking ice cream cone are bonkers
Lol at ice cram being a white person thing

Oh snap totally didn’t see Barca’s post. #yanny all the way.

wtf just did it again and heard laurel clear as day.

I hear Laurel clear as day. Trying to comprehend how someone could possibly hear Yanny from that.

i am 100% YANNY but on at least one of the pitches i heard Laurel. It is amazing that we hear so differently.

So is someone gonna eventually reveal what it is saying? It has to actually be something, and maybe neither of the perceived options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back