• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know, i still can't figure out how you get yanni

i played it on my laptop at home - laurel
computer at work - laurel
iPhone 30 sec ago - laurel

Important update. The co-worker who heard Laurel with his family just came and listened to it at the same time as me on my computer and I heard Laurel and he heard Yanny.

What's in the HOF of songs if you only get 20 seconds of them? I.E. Soundtrack songs.

Like 20 seconds of X Gonna give it ya is my nomination, cause its amazing for 20 seconds but I don't need 4 minutes of it.

What's in the HOF of songs if you only get 20 seconds of them? I.E. Soundtrack songs.

Like 20 seconds of X Gonna give it ya is my nomination, cause its amazing for 20 seconds but I don't need 4 minutes of it.

Blur - Song 2. Just need a quick riff and a woohoo

What does it mean if I heard both in the same recording? It was on a loop or maybe just repeats but I heard yanny the first time and then laurel after that. Its definitely laurel. It sounds just like a pronunciation guide for “laurel” would!

What does it mean if I heard both in the same recording? It was on a loop or maybe just repeats but I heard yanny the first time and then laurel after that. Its definitely laurel. It sounds just like a pronunciation guide for “laurel” would!

You probably suffer from a severe case of split personality disorder. A precise partial labotomy could solve your issues, although an alternative approach would be to have more Kumquat and pistachios in your diet

hey guys I have a new CRAZY thing for us to fight about which way is the lady spinning
start tweeting and facebooking about this one before NPR runs a story on it like we've never heard anything like this before

Spinning_Dancer.gif

How do the Jonas brothers pull tail? weren't they a terrible boy band? Were they really not lame at some point? I mean sansa stark and olivia culpo. They're dwarves.

I'm headed to Nashville for the first time in nine years - what's new?

How do the Jonas brothers pull tail? weren't they a terrible boy band? Were they really not lame at some point? I mean sansa stark and olivia culpo. They're dwarves.

i mean, they were still a famous boy band

I'm headed to Nashville for the first time in nine years - what's new?

Marche and Skull’s Rainbow Room are still there. If you haven’t been, go.

Acme Feed and Seed is a pretty cool place and still newish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back