• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graduation ceremonies blow

Was happy to skippy my Masters' ceremony

My undergrad one was the night after the NASCAR company Christmas party (Dec graduation, had to take an extra summer class because my advisor f***** me) and I was so hungover and tired. But my mom made me go. It sucked. I just wanted to sleep.

Dude, how often do advisers fuck people? I had the same experience. Like, I get that most of them are just professors who could give less of a shit, but damn.

Graduation ceremonies blow

Was happy to skippy my Masters' ceremony

My undergrad one was the night after the NASCAR company Christmas party (Dec graduation, had to take an extra summer class because my advisor f***** me) and I was so hungover and tired. But my mom made me go. It sucked. I just wanted to sleep.

Most are boring. My Wake graduation was a ton of fun.

Vaped some weed oil this evening. Shit was legit — got me pretty fucked up. My buddy’s vape pen was stylish, too.

Do you people remember this rhyme ?

Farmer John, sittin' on a bench,
beatin' his meat with a monkey wrench.
Missed his meat and hit his balls,
Now it's all over his overalls !

My question, for doctors or those who have been similarly maimed, is if you hit your balls with a monkey wrench, will they indeed explode and make a mess on your clothes ?

Michael Curry getting some good press this morning is pretty cool. Old Winston and NC connections.

I feel kind of bad for RJ. How in the world could he have any friends in real life if he argues with people at all like he does on this board ? His posts on the Mike Trout thread are sad.

I feel kind of bad for RJ. How in the world could he have any friends in real life if he argues with people at all like he does on this board ? His posts on the Mike Trout thread are sad.

I just read that thread. Good god.

To be fair, you could say that about all of us. Would anybody be friends with a guy who just popped into conversations and showed several random short mute video clips? Probably not.

To be fair, you could say that about all of us. Would anybody be friends with a guy who just popped into conversations and showed several random short mute video clips? Probably not.

If they were several good random short mute video clips then yeah, absolutely !

gplus338539875.gif

I’m not sure if it’s being discussed anywhere, but this volcanic eruption in Hawaii is really amazing right now. I’ve got a few friends out there that have been evacuated and are posting wild videos on FB. Here is a live feed from the big island:

We cancelled our June Hawaii vacation yesterday. Rebooked for Baja.

Why? Seems like a totally amazing time to go. Where were you headed?

To the big island. Was planning to visit some stuff around the volcano but can't do that now. Not dealing with that much variability with two kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back