• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even need to get it snipped now, that post just gave me a vasectomy.

^ Nah man you should be spreading your seed all around the Triangle. We need more of your offspring, and less of their's.

I definitely worked for a couple of Ron Donalds at Barnes and Noble. He is amazing.

I should clarify that I never got a look at any of their penises though. So I don't know how Ron Donald they were physically, just close in spirit.

Last edited:
TBF I've snuck into, or helped my fiends sneak into, several pools during my lifetime.

Nothing easier than walking past a 16 year old on their phone. The ones who work the door at my ELITE neighborhood Raleighwood pool are hilariously incompetent.

Don't try that shit in Cary, bro. You will get tased!

Bojack Horseman is a good show to binge...heavy show while simultaneously hilarious

Our greatest challenges, our greatest rewards... 18 months of full nurture and counting. I’m so proud of my wife’s indelible serenity and my son’s appetite for adventure! The extra time and energy we spend cooking organic at home every meal, nursing him on demand, sole daily caregiving, learning sign language together, lap reading 10 books a day, playing and laughing and singing and dancing and bathing and sleeping together as a family... is all so dang worth it!!!
This is the best job I’ve ever had; thank you Lord.
#AwesomeAtlas #Dadvocate #AttachmentParenting #CrunchyParenting #BreastfeedingCanSaveTheWorld #DoingItOurWay #TheHardWay
#TwigAndFeatherPhotography #WilmingtonDoula #JuicePlusBaby #ArbonneMom #BabySigningTime

:sick:

this is the most sanctimonious bullshit drivel I've seen in a LONG time.

The tunnels was already kinda terrible but at least okay to pass the time but now that it’s gone full lectro, it’s literally unreadable. Curious what kinda traffic stats are available to measure before and after.

Lectro is a good reminder of the people who we have to make sure shouldn’t drive politics.

Our greatest challenges, our greatest rewards... 18 months of full nurture and counting. I’m so proud of my wife’s indelible serenity and my son’s appetite for adventure! The extra time and energy we spend cooking organic at home every meal, nursing him on demand, sole daily caregiving, learning sign language together, lap reading 10 books a day, playing and laughing and singing and dancing and bathing and sleeping together as a family... is all so dang worth it!!!
#AwesomeAtlas #Dadvocate #AttachmentParenting #CrunchyParenting #BreastfeedingCanSaveTheWorld #DoingItOurWay #TheHardWay
#TwigAndFeatherPhotography #WilmingtonDoula #JuicePlusBaby #ArbonneMom #BabySigningTime

this lady seems a little....crazy.

I stand by my prior statement.

The tunnels was already kinda terrible but at least okay to pass the time but now that it’s gone full lectro, it’s literally unreadable. Curious what kinda traffic stats are available to measure before and after.

avalon doing the lord's work trying to inform the masses and lectro just drops trou and takes a [Redacted] all over the Tunnels

Aside from the overall craziness, the cosleeping is a big red flag

I....

Wow.

The internet at its finest.

Those are my favorite posts, like those things have been occurring since the beginning of Human history. Your baby is being a fucking baby, there is absolutely nothing special about them.

Those are my favorite posts, like those things have been occurring since the beginning of Human history. Your baby is being a fucking baby, there is absolutely nothing special about them.

I want to get an update shot on that ridiculous safari themed nursery. I wonder how long it took for that tent to be covered in sprayed baby shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back