• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
avalon doing the lord's work trying to inform the masses and lectro just drops trou and takes a [name redacted] all over the Tunnels

I'd volunteer to stop posting on the Tunnels if it could just be avalon and Highland Deac posts. Highland Deac is the best poster you've never heard of. Each of his Tunnels posts could be an op-ed in any big paper around the country.

lol little Mr awesome forgot about that cat

As a new dad, their posts seem even more ridiculous than before

lol oh man this guy has one of those things that holds a baby bottle like a boob too

It would just be my luck that I'd find an awesome woman to make sex on and who was cool in almost every way, and then she would get pregnant and turn into something like that, and that is why I will never have sex again.

avalon doing the lord's work trying to inform the masses and lectro just drops trou and takes a [name redacted] all over the Tunnels

lol

I mainly skip over Lectro's posts, so let me know if I miss anything good. Problem is that the list of posters whose posts I just straight skip over has gotten long, and conservatives that I disagree with but can have a convo with have fled.

Please keep in mind that at least some of us have close relations that went to HPU and don’t appreciate all the cheap shots.

Instant board meme.

I'd volunteer to stop posting on the Tunnels if it could just be avalon and Highland Deac posts. Highland Deac is the best poster you've never heard of. Each of his Tunnels posts could be an op-ed in any big paper around the country.

Is Highland Fuckmouthed Rube? Similar posting style, although FMR would throw in like 25 names of people in his posts and you only vaguely might remember who some are.

lol

I mainly skip over Lectro's posts, so let me know if I miss anything good. Problem is that the list of posters whose posts I just straight skip over has gotten long, and conservatives that I disagree with but can have a convo with have fled.

I put him on ignore (first poster I ever did that with) and it makes the Tunnels so much more readable.

if you search littlemrawesome on facebook you get a pretty good sampling of it. their christmas card was impressive.

Is Highland Fuckmouthed Rube? Similar posting style, although FMR would throw in like 25 names of people in his posts and you only vaguely might remember who some are.

I don’t think so for that reason.

knowell used to never post on Sports, only Tunnels. Now he flipped and I agree with him most of the time on the Sports board after disagreeing with him most of the time on the Tunnels.

I don’t think so for that reason.

knowell used to never post on Sports, only Tunnels. Now he flipped and I agree with him most of the time on the Sports board after disagreeing with him most of the time on the Tunnels.

+1

You people are so jealous of Atlas and his parents. It's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back