• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Biff is too busy trying to hack my account again. But will the mods do anything? Doubtful.

A woman I used to race bikes with lost her husband unexpectedly on Saturday; they have a 14mo old son. She was due with their second child in July, but then unexpectedly delivered early yesterday morning to a healthy baby girl.

Life, man. Not for the faint of heart.

News, not from The Onion.

A woman I used to race bikes with lost her husband unexpectedly on Saturday; they have a 14mo old son. She was due with their second child in July, but then unexpectedly delivered early yesterday morning to a healthy baby girl.

News, not from The Onion.

a sobering 1-2 punch

Isn't Steven Seagal available?

What an asshole.

How do you hold your steering wheel when you drive?

I'm usually one hand at 8 o clock

Wow. Fuck me.

Broke down and did the YouTube Red thing so I can watch the rest of Cobra Kai. Billy fucking Zabka, man. Nice to have you back in my life.

Has anyone had a taco bowl recently?

Trump-Taco-Bowl.jpg
Trump-Taco-Bowl.jpg
Trump-Taco-Bowl.jpg

I don't know who mans the email, but I just responded to Nathan O Hatch's email blast about careful listening to wonder why he hasn't been listening about firing Ron Wellman for the last decade.

I don't know who mans the email, but I just responded to Nathan O Hatch's email blast about careful listening to wonder why he hasn't been listening about firing Ron Wellman for the last decade.

lol

man, one hopes it slips past the intern screener

ha! awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back