• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have people figured out what happened to Moonz? He went from an unfunny weird quirky dad to an all-out conspiracy theorist within a year. Did he just cross the OWG threshold?

Have people figured out what happened to Moonz? He went from an unfunny weird quirky dad to an all-out conspiracy theorist within a year. Did he just cross the OWG threshold?

giphy.gif

if you search littlemrawesome on facebook you get a pretty good sampling of it. their christmas card was impressive.

i went through her profile pictures. the ones that made me cringe most were the mermaid, which someone had posted on here before, and the cupid picture where her infant child is covered in giant lipstick kisses.

Also, I was not at all surprised to discover that she is a former crossfitter.

It would just be my luck that I'd find an awesome woman to make sex on and who was cool in almost every way, and then she would get pregnant and turn into something like that, and that is why I will never have sex again.

fwiw, the husband wrote that post... so....

are the hashtags "crunchybaby" and "babyfashionicon" contradictory?

he’s screwing around

That why I don’t think he is. If so, he’s gotten even more pathetic than I thought.

i think he just reads the drudge report and posts whatever tickles his fancy. also where he gets the random articles he posts on the pit about like dwarf sex and bald millennials and such.

I just watched Get Out and that was fucking awesome.

Biff, how happy would you be if a recording was unearthed of Trump calling GSO a shithole city ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back