• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Lolita during a three month stretch as a volunteer at an orphanage.

It defs fucked with my head.

italians_720.jpg

like the parts where he has sex with a 13 yr old
Not really. By that point you know it's gonna happen. More like the parts where he's letting her climb over him in a fatherly way while literally getting off on it

Not suicide. Not alcohol related. Freshman girl from Pennsylvania found in her dorm room around 10 PM. Might be some type of infection. WFU hospital assuring students they’re safe.

I know of several instances of college freshmen passing away from sepsis. It seems to happen often enough to deserve a study?

hi ct, i got a job offer to relocate to copenhagen. should i take it? y/y?

well, it's cheaper than sf thanks to an expat tax scheme with a 32% flat tax, but yes i would get a good raise.

I hear a lot of dudes say they're a boob guy or a butt guy or a leg guy, but for me, I'm a vagina guy. Always have been.

I hear a lot of dudes say they're a boob guy or a butt guy or a leg guy, but for me, I'm a vagina guy. Always have been.

Most important part of the female body. Deal breaker for me if you don't have one.

Saw RTQ across the room at Foothills trivia. She looks very happy without the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back