• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have tried repeatedly but can only hear Yanny on my regular laptop speaker, whose settings I have never adjusted.

Don't think it's just the audio. Played it this morning on my phone and clearly heard Laurel, while at the same time the fiance heard Yanny. She's obviously wrong.

I’ve only listened to it on my iPhone X and I’m all Laurel. Wife also has the same phone and she’s all Yanny. I’ve never messed with the speakers and seriously doubt she has either.

so I got a subscription to Dwell mag last month and this month they mailed me the Mar-April issue instead of the new issue and I was pretty pissed about it, as a customer-service fail perspective but my wife said it was white-people problems

who's right?

Currently at a conference and the speaker sounds exactly like this guy.

latest

so I got a subscription to Dwell mag last month and this month they mailed me the Mar-April issue instead of the new issue and I was pretty pissed about it, as a customer-service fail perspective but my wife said it was white-people problems

who's right?

I started getting Dwell a couple months ago and I have no idea how.

who's right?

There are three words and three words only in the English language that start with the letters "dw." Name them please.

Nothing quite shows time flies as quickly as realizing its Bud Grant's yard sale again today

Listened on my phone this morning and it was definitely Yanny. Listened on my laptop just now and it was definitely Laurel. So I can see the argument between devices.

But my co-worker listened on the same device as his whole family today and he said Laurel and the other three (wife and 2 kids) said Yanny.

wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back