• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT THE CHAT THREAD

THE REAL CHAT THREAD IS BEING OPENED ON [BOARD REDACTED]

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

THANK YOU

[board redacted]

edit: whoa it works

Last edited:
i don't get how that quiziz thing works....are we all not on the same timeline

anyway i got 20 and feel stupid for missing the rest

i fucked up on the question about antebellum NC and one of the amendment questions

You should feel honored that you got the second most known Wake Forest Review contributor to respond. First is obviously the guy that looks like a saltine, the second the one that looks like the perfect face for a never laid conservative movement.

In summary:

Bible quote

Wake Forest Review isn’t perfect

Kory didn’t realize we publish four print copies a year, he’s a bad reporter [not a reporter]

We’re great because we publish so little, I’m sad that print is dead

Kory thinks print is great, he’s bad for saying so. [My exact words: The non-profit Wake Forest Review makes both implicit and explicit claims to be a journalistic enterprise. Though they publish no print copy, their website is structured to resemble those of popular news organizations.]

Kory just uses one article to criticize the whole Review. [Valid critique. Hard to indict a whole publication in a 600 word op-ed. I felt something needed to be said.]

Kory quote

We have a lot of book, movie reviews that Kory didn’t talk about. We’re definitely a real newspaper.

Kory didn’t talk about our most viewed article. Have you ever read our most viewed article. I'm making a connection between Kory and liberals here. He attacks us.

Newspapers make mistakes all the time.

OGB made a mistake last year. Attempt at humor.

Kory said we’re entertainment, not journalism. [My last sentence]

Appearing on Fox News is not entertainment because the original story is news. [Holy fuck the circular reasoning is insane.]

Fox News needs to fill up airtime???? [Holy shit this is an argument he is making.] and Wolfe’s story is interesting because I said it is so.

The Review is great.

The Review is news.

I don’t remember anyone ever saying anything about Billions in real life or online but if Twitter is to be believed last night’s premiere is the biggest thing since sliced bread. Is it a thing?

In summary:

Bible quote

Wake Forest Review isn’t perfect

Kory didn’t realize we publish four print copies a year, he’s a bad reporter [not a reporter]

We’re great because we publish so little, I’m sad that print is dead

Kory thinks print is great, he’s bad for saying so. [My exact words: The non-profit Wake Forest Review makes both implicit and explicit claims to be a journalistic enterprise. Though they publish no print copy, their website is structured to resemble those of popular news organizations.]

Kory just uses one article to criticize the whole Review. [Valid critique. Hard to indict a whole publication in a 600 word op-ed. I felt something needed to be said.]

Kory quote

We have a lot of book, movie reviews that Kory didn’t talk about. We’re definitely a real newspaper.

Kory didn’t talk about our most viewed article. Have you ever read our most viewed article. I'm making a connection between Kory and liberals here. He attacks us.

Newspapers make mistakes all the time.

OGB made a mistake last year. Attempt at humor.

Kory said we’re entertainment, not journalism. [My last sentence]

Appearing on Fox News is not entertainment because the original story is news. [Holy fuck the circular reasoning is insane.]

Fox News needs to fill up airtime???? [Holy shit this is an argument he is making.] and Wolfe’s story is interesting because I said it is so.

The Review is great.

The Review is news.

Like if dis made u cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back