• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

Always nice to win some money while taking over first place, just had a feeling we would come out hot tonight!

I like Camargo batting 5th behind Kakes. Good results last night

That was a game we had to have today. Glad we pulled it out.

I have to admit something happened to me in coed softball league that NEVER happened in the hundreds of league games I played in my life. I was playing LF. An easy fly ball was hit to deeper left-center. As ranged over to catch it, all the sprinklers on the field went off. Figuring I was going to get wet anyway, I plowed through the rain and caught it.

I have to admit something happened to me in coed softball league that NEVER happened in the hundreds of league games I played in my life. I was playing LF. An easy fly ball was hit to deeper left-center. As ranged over to catch it, all the sprinklers on the field went off. Figuring I was going to get wet anyway, I plowed through the rain and caught it.

Cool story Hansel.

Neck has been fabulous. Even if he keeps it up I don't think we should give him QO.

Acuna speed on big time display in the bottom of the 5th. Bravos get a run on a throwing error and a sac fly after a steal of second and a productive out to get him to third and then home. That's how you get it done. That kid is awesome.

I think I'll be having fish for dinner. So will the Bravos. Heck of a debut from Toucki today!

I'm torn on this. I just can't figure out who the 3rd OF would be. Hell, we barely have a 3rd now.

The FA lists for outfielders consists of Harper and then a bunch of guys in their mid 30's with their best years behind them. The better ones are projected to have the same/higher market value as Kakes (15m).

Back